Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome Coffee and Market Playce

What an exciting week! I was asked to be a vendor at the Naples Overseas Spouse Club (NOSC) Welcome Coffee on Wednesday, since they found out I sell Pampered Chef. I was very honored that I was asked but I didn't have any of my supplies to sell or show case. I immediately put in an order to purchase all of the 40 new products Pampered Chef has released this month, and started planning in my head how I wanted to go about my table (I've never done a vendor show before).

Fortunately for me, all of my supplies arrived in time, as well as our express shipment which had my catalogs and business card etc. Marito and I went through every piece of PC inventory and organized it into boxes, and bags. I cataloged them, so I knew what I did have, how many I had and what box it can be found in. I was very proud of myself for being so organized while living in a hotel!


Click on the picture to get a FREE Recipe!
I get to the Support Site with products in hand, help the ladies set up the vendor tables, and other small projects. I donated a couple of prizes, and held a drawing for a Large Pizza Stone giveaway. I had about 50 people enter the drawing and lucky lady Emily won! In fact I just dropped off her stone today. It was a fantastic way to meet people and I hope I got my name out there.


Friday there was the Market Playce at the Community Center on Support Site, I stopped by to meet a few people, say hi to some of the vendors I had just previously met, and I also got to meet another Pampered Chef Consultant. there are 4 of us in the community, one is about to deliver a baby, so she might be putting the business on the back burner. It was good to know that these ladies rotate events, so no one has a monopoly here! Later in the evening the Support Site had a Pizza Fest, I didn't go to it, but it's good to know that there are activites to do when you get here!

I also met up with our future landlord, signed a pre-contract and got an inspection date for our home. We hope to move into our house by Oct. 7th- That is when our TLA is up, and if not we have to go into a short term lease with the Hotel Agora. I have a couple of girl friends flying out the following week, so I am desperately trying to get into our house on time!

Looking forward to upcoming week, going to make some wine, my car comes in, and my girlfriend's husband is flying home from deployment, making a pit stop in Naples. The time is being good to us, and things are going smooth. I try not to cry over spilt milk, and make the best of things, even in rough situations.

1 comment: